Sunday, December 20, 2009

HOLY JELLY!!!




Ok - I'll go ahead and be the 1st one to admit that I'm weird :) My husband would probably say beyond it, but whose counting ;)



I wish I would have waited until today - I could of saved probably $100 in HPT's but because I'm a POAS addict like you wouldn't believe, I had no choice ;) Quick refresher - in yesterday's blog I wrote how I didn't know what I was going to do because I'm not like most women, I don't have natural cycles that come monthly on my own and the dr didn't want to continue treatment, blah blah blah. Ok - onto my excitement - I woke up this morning, was about to test again and BAM! AF came on its own this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is hope! I am in shock. I never start on my own - maybe once a year and never around the time I'm on Clomid. Wow. Hence the weird part - I asked Jr how many ladies he knew that would be happy & excited that their periods started and he said, "Not many, Christen." Poor guy - he definitely is on a roller coaster when it comes to dealing with my emotions.






So I wanted to update you very sweet & supportive ladies. I'm hopefully NOT out of the running quite yet. We do have this month to try again! Thank you LORD!!! And thank you all for your prayers, they truly mean alot to me.






"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe." ~Gail Devers












1 comment:

Followers